The Investment Banking Sr. Assoc is a senior level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in other ECM transactions. The Investment Banking Sr. Assoc also serves as an intermediary in Capital market transactions for clients.
The Investment Banking Sr. Assoc.
- Assume significant levels of responsibility for the various phases of project and transaction execution, new business development and overall growth of the firm
- Work closely with clients on financing transactions and guide them through the capital raising process, including leading due diligence and drafting sessions and preparing them for an equity or debt offering
- Work with clients, senior-level team members and outside professional advisors on ECM and special situation transactions
- Responsible for drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor and management presentations and oversee work being performed by analysts & associates assigned to projects
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Polish Brokerage License
- min 5 years of experience in ECM
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically within Banking
- Degree in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Business preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of the corporate banking business and its related products, pertinent regulations and lending and credit approval processes
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large corporate clients, capital markets products,
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Job contract and social benefits (private medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension programme, co-financing of cultural and entertainment events and more. Full list can be found here: www.karierawciti.pl under Benefits for you and Benefits for your loved ones sections)
- Access to e-learning platform (Degreed) as well as English learning platform
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience
- Friendly and supportive culture and team
- Flexible and partly-remote working conditions