Does playing a pivotal role in the delivery of solutions that improve service quality sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on global change projects?
We’re seeking a Senior Operations Specialist, based in our Warsaw, Poland office. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for planning, orchestrating and driving the implementation of key projects that improve service quality that deliver transformative changes and enduring business benefit.
Would you like to work for an organization that strives to constantly improve its operational performance, standards, and processes? Are you ready to take on senior responsibilities in a truly global environment? Join Western Union as a Senior Operations Specialist on the Global Operations Implementation team.
Job Description and Essential Responsibilities:
- Implement operations initiatives (e.g. new products and services, regulatory framework, customer retention
programs, process improvement);
- Ensure that processes associated with the service delivery are consistently executed, reviewed, communicated and monitored in compliance with regulatory framework, focusing on customer satisfaction;
- Manage various projects to ensure efficiency, cost saving, consumer satisfaction, Front Office employee satisfaction at agent level while maintaining optimum service quality;
- Provide support to Western Union’s Agent partners and the sales team to quickly solve service disruptions Contribute towards the development and optimization of sales support tools, efficiently managing Agent network database and perform and support database clean-up tasks on regular basis;
- Ensure Network Agents are in full compliance with worldwide operating policies and service standards;Experience in using operational excellence methodologies based on lean management and six sigma would be a plus;
- Previous experience in project management would be a plus;
- Additional Eastern European language would be a plus;
- Solve operational challenges in relation to Agents in a timely manner, liaising with relevant internal departments (i.e. WU call centers, Technical Support Center, Compliance, Legal, etc.)
- • Embrace and assist in the adoption of functional initiatives that ensures Performance targets are set, managed and tracked, performance management/feedback is embedded, developmental areas identified and addressed, and a positive team mood and culture of 'results delivery’ exits.
Minimum Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus min 3-5 years progressive experience, or equivalent
What you will need to succeed:
- Exhibit a performance driven mind-set and solution-oriented focus;
- Have a solid background in IT;
- Be an expert practitioner of project management disciplines and processes;
- Demonstrate self-starter behavior with initiative and ability to prioritize and organize own work and that of others;
- Adopt a creative and adaptive approach to overcoming problems;
- Possess solid experience of progressive management underpinned by a track record of successful delivery of results within challenging timeframes;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
We are offering:
- Full-time position in the Equity Sales and Trading Department.
- Attractive remuneration and career opportunities at a growing international investment bank.
- Competitive compensation package (incl. private medical care, life insurance, sport card).
- Steep learning curve and an opportunity to work alongside seasoned capital markets professionals.
- Learning-by-doing training on the professional tools used in Trading Room.