Citi Handlowy in Poland currently looking for a person who would join our team in Krakow.
- 90% of the time as Investment Manager.
- Support and coach Relationship Managers (Citigold Wealth Management Advisors) and meetings with Clients with regards to advised products, market situation and Citi’s outlook, analysis of clients portfolio, thereby increasing Client satisfaction and share of wallet of existing clients and successfully acquire new clients.
- 10% of the time as Research Analyst (continuous monitoring of the financial markets).
- Investment analysis, preparation of investment recommendations and recommended portfolios.
- Running calls for Relationship Managers regarding the products and market situation.
- Preparing presentations for Clients.
- Bachelor’s/University degree.
- Stock broker license is a must, participation in the CFA program or Investment Advisory exam will be a plus (at least one level passed).
- Experience in investment on capital markets (Brokerage House, Investment Fund House).
- In-depth understanding of global economic and market dynamics and investment products.
- Strong investment product knowledge.
- Experience with presentation to variety of audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Strong capacity to recognize and assess risks and opportunities
- Strong analytical and influencing skills.
- Self-starter and capable to work in proactive and independent manner.
- High work ethic and willingness to go to the extra mile.
- Very good Polish and English written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment.
- Rich social package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, additional pension insurance).
- Learning and development opportunities.
- An equal and diverse workplace.