HAITONG is one of the major international investment banks in Poland. We are present on 4 continents and have offices in all the most important world financial centres. In Poland we are a team of ca. 50 professionals and offer Polish and international clients the full range of investment banking services: M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Equity Brokerage, Equity Research, Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Brokerage, Acquisition Finance and Project Finance services.
We are looking for an Equity Analyst to strengthen our Warsaw-based Investment Banking team.
- Sector analysis, research and market screening for potential targets / investors;
- Working on various assignments as part of the Investment Banking team (M&A, ECM, DCM);
- Development of financial models;
- Preparation of company valuations;
- Active participation in deal origination and execution (preparation of pitch books, presentations and transaction documentation).
- A graduate of finance, accounting, economics or other related field;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see the big picture, good business sense;
- Attentive to details and comfortable in dealing with numbers;
- Motivated and hard-working, able to work within a team;
- Open minded, communicative, self-confident and able to deal directly with senior management of client companies;
- Genuinely passionate about the capital markets as well as mergers and acquisitions;
- Proactive and ambitious team player, with very good organizational skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
We are offering:
- An Analyst position in the Investment Banking Team of HAITONG in Poland;
- Attractive remuneration and career opportunity within ambitious and growing international investment bank;
- Challenges, spirit and uniquely diversified experience of investment banking assignments;
- Extremely steep learning curve and opportunity to work alongside seasoned investment banking professionals on real transactions.