HAITONG is one of the major international investment banks in Poland. We are present on 5 continents and have offices in all the most important world financial centres. In Poland we are a team of 50 professionals and offer Polish and international clients the full range of investment banking services: M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Equity Brokerage, Equity Research, Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Brokerage, Acquisition Finance and Project Finance services.
We are looking for an Equity Sales Trader to strengthen our Warsaw-based equity trading team.
- Actively building and enhancing the quality of our sales and trading strategies for local and foreign institutional clients.
- Executing, managing, monitoring and fulfilling client orders effectively and efficiently on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and international equity markets adhering to best execution standards.
- Following newsflow related to companies listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Participation in IPO/SPO transactions and other Investment Banking projects.
- Brokerage License is mandatory.
- At least 2-3 years of equity sales and trading experience with institutional clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure within fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
- Genuine interest in the equity capital markets.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal would be an asset.
We are offering:
- Full-time position in the Equity Sales and Trading Department.
- Attractive remuneration and career opportunities at a growing international investment bank.
- Competitive compensation package (incl. private medical care, life insurance, sport card).
- Steep learning curve and an opportunity to work alongside seasoned capital markets professionals.
- Learning-by-doing training on the professional tools used in Trading Room.