HAITONG is one of the major international investment banks in Poland. We are present on 4 continents and have offices in all the most important world financial centres. In Poland we are a team of 50 professionals and offer Polish and international clients the full range of investment banking services: M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Equity Brokerage, Equity Research, Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Brokerage, Acquisition Finance and Project Finance services.
We are looking for an Equity Analyst to strengthen our Warsaw-based equity research team.
- Analysis of selected stocks & sectors listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Attending conferences / meetings with the management teams of Warsaw Stock Exchange -listed companies;
- Following and commenting on the newsflow related with companies listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Participation on IPO/SPO transactions and other Investment Banking projects,.
- Graduate of finance, business, economics or other related field;
- Prior experience in equity research, capital markets, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate finance or audit would be an asset;
- Working knowledge of the financial statements and the financial analysis basics;
- Hard-working individual with strong analytical skills, comfortable in dealing with numbers and attentive to details;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Genuine interest in the equity capital markets;
- Passed at least 1st level of CFA would be an asset;
- Passed at least 1st level of Investment Advisor certificate would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal would be an asset.
We are offering:
- Full-time position in the Equity Research Department;
- Attractive remuneration and career opportunities at a growing international investment bank;
- Competitive compensation package (incl. private medical care, life insurance, sport card);
- Steep learning curve and an opportunity to work alongside seasoned capital markets professionals;
- Learning-by-doing training on the professional tools used in Research;
- A chance to get more familiar with a variety of sectors and stocks listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.