BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks in the world. Together with all dependent entities it has more than 189 000 employees and it operates in over 74 countries. The group offers products and services in the areas of investment, corporate, private and retail banking. On the Polish market we are represented by entities offering varied financial products and services. For more details please visit www.bnpparibas.pl.For BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland, the institution specialized in Corporate and Institutional Banking we look for candidates interested in the position in Finance Control Team:
Banking Services Operations Expert – Account Manager
- Ensure that all operations related to Corporate Actions Processing, Tax Service and Clearing & Settlement functions are processed within the internal/external deadlines.
- Monitor correct processing of client’s instructions against CSD instruction status reports.
- Ensure that the regulatory reporting is correct and delivered to regulator within expected timeframes.
- Chasing failed trades with client’s counterparts and report them to the clients.
- Be responsible to inform client on all instruction detail mismatching or alleged trades.
- Ensure all corporate actions are on time scheduled in securities registration system and correctly booked equally: in securities and in cash.
- Contribute to central IT & Projects teams to the development of BP2S’ systems and technical infrastructure for improving efficiency and process quality.
- Polish FSA securities broker’s licence,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in securities markets environment (knowledge of corporate actions and tax related topics),
- Knowledge of Banking Operations’ systems,
- Ability to analyse and solve operational issues
- Fluency in Polish and English
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station